Saturday 9 July 2011

July update

Hi everyone. Just a quick update because it’s been a while.

Things are going well at GraceCity church. Thinking back to when I arrived in Japan last summer, the church has grown so much since then. Recently, we had some more baptisms, which was great. In August, we have a weekend away planned to Lake Hamanako. I think there’s about fifty of us going, which must be nearly double the number that went last year. Last year, I arrived in Nagoya just after they had all got back, so I’m especially looking forward to it. The video for the last year’s camp is here: http://www.gracecity.jp/media_en.php.

In two weeks, school finishes for the summer. We have one month off, which is lucky. I’ve booked myself onto an intensive Japanese study course, five days a week, every morning. I’m so looking forward to it!

Finally, thanks for all my birthday messages last week. I had a really nice birthday and got another surprise on Friday from my fantastic tennis friends. Love you guys.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment