Sunday 27 November 2011

Driving home for Christmas

Hi everyone,
How are you all?
Oops, it’s been a while since I’ve written anything. But I do have some news.
In a few weeks time, I will visit the UK  J.
It’s the first time for me to come back since I left in August 2010. I can’t wait to catch up with family and friends, in Telford and in Coventry!
So, on that note… if you are free on Tuesday 3rd January, please drop in at the Open Arms pub, in Cheylesmore for a drink and a catch up. Anytime between 5pm-11pm is good.
Yay! I’m looking forward to it J.
Thinking of you all…



3 comments:

  1. Steve,

    I found Terry's Chocolate Orange in Tokyo. It costs about 4.5 quids (570 Yen), more than twice as much as in the UK! Also why are cereals so small here? We should bring back loads of snacks and cereals from the UK!

    Talk to you again.

    Mikio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steve. Sounds great. We'll be with you on 3 Jan. We've written it down for ourselves. Looking forward to seeing you. Hope you'll have a great time between now and then. Many many blessings from both of us. Hugh

    ReplyDelete
  3. H - i missed your visit because I was on holiday in California. But we did eat lots of japanese food (mainly sushi and sashemi because I'm not tempuras biggest fan) when we were out there...

    Any reflections when you were in the UK?

    ReplyDelete